M&L Laboratory has highly skilled and trained staff with sophisticated state of the art instrumentation. We are capable of analysis water samples ranging from potable quality to industry effluents and waste sample leachates. The Laboratory is equipped to test water samples for an extensive set of quality parameters and harmful impurities, including bacteria, viruses, minerals, chemicals and organic substances. Other related specialised water services are also offered. M&L Laboratory Services is fully equipped to carry out waste characterisation as per the new DEAT regulations.
- SANS 241 Analysis
- Inorganic Parameters (Anions, Metals, Nutrients)
- Groundwater Analysis
- Seawater Analysis
- BOD, COD
- Waste Classification Analysis
- Rock Characterization analysis: AB, NAG, Sulphur specification, XRF
- Total metals in solids following extraction
- Solid extractions including: Distilled water, Acid rain, TCLP, Peroxide, Multi Acid Digest.
Phone: +27 (0) 11 661 7900Send an e-mail